30th November 2017
Would you like to make a contribution to the people of your community?
Eden Independent Living (EIL) is a specialist service from Eden Housing Association, providing care alarms and support services to help elderly and vulnerable people stay as independent as possible in their own home.
EIL (incorporating the former Eden Community Alarms) is a charitable organisation and has a long history of working with volunteers. Volunteers form an integral part of our team and play an important role in helping us to provide the best possible service and care to our clients.
Work undertaken by existing volunteers includes:
- Visiting clients – checking the alarm equipment and client welfare
- Reception – a variety of duties at the EIL office in No12 St. Andrew’s Churchyard, Penrith
- Equipment maintenance – checking and cleaning alarm equipment
EIL is now recruiting volunteers for a variety of roles and would love to talk to you about these opportunities. No experience is needed and full training, expenses and on-going support will be provided by our team.
If you would like to find out more about volunteering, please call Caroline Leonard on 01768 890657 or email email@example.com
Alternatively, why not have a chat to one of our team at the Volunteer Recruitment Sessions listed below; we’d love to meet you.
- Monday 2 October 2017 – Keswick Library, between 10:00-11:00 (provisional)
- Wednesday 4 October 2017 – The Links Centre, Kirkby Stephen between 14:00-16:00 (to coincide with the Repair Café)
- Wednesday 11 October 2017 – Appleby Library, between 14:00-15:00
- Friday 13 October 2017 – Court Thorn Medical Practice, Low Hesket between 14:30-15:30
- Tuesday 24 October 2017 – Penrith Library, between 10:00-11:00