… because nothing beats the comfort and freedom of living in your own home
At Eden Independent Living, our support services ensure you get the most help available to remain as independent as possible and stay in your own home.
Eden Independent Living Review
This is carried out in your own home by an experienced Independent Living Support Advisor. It is their job to make sure you have all the relevant information and advice available. They will look at aspects that will enhance your ability to stay at home – e.g.:
- Making the most of any financial support and benefits
- Reviewing need for aids and adaptations
- Recommendations for practical, social and leisure support
- Signposting to organisations that can help you
Our team can make your daily life more manageable with practical help:
- Meal preparation
- Helping with bills and letters
- Organising aids and adaptations
- Ensure you receive the right level of benefits
Social and leisure support
You may need help for a one off visit, or perhaps for regular appointments, or sometimes, you may just need companionship at home.
Our friendly, discrete team can accompany you on any appointment – whether a visit to the Doctors, a hospital appointment or taking you to visit friends.
Aids and Adaptations
There are many aids and adaptations for your home, our support team can help find the right ones for your needs.